Saturday, April 25, 2009

A through Z --- Get to Know Me…

Yesterday my friend Bob aka Jonas’ ball boy, tagged me on FaceBook. I am known to love me a MeMe and his answers were delightful. Now I have known Bob for decades, infact he’s the first person I met at school when I moved to Florence. In the first class (advanced composition w/ Mr. Danielson) I sat down in an open desk and the boy in front turned around and looked me directly in the eyes and said, “Marsha?”

To which I responded, “John,”

He has much been my friend ever since… I’m not sure when I learned his real name. Now we work together. He’s a pretty solid person. Now my answers to his MeMe.

A through Z--- get to know me!

A - Age: 53
B - Bed Size: My share or the actual size?
C - Chore you hate: Mopping
D - Dog's name: Arlo Peppertree the retalatory pisser (he was once known as Tank)
E - Essential start your day item: Hot shower followed by pots of coffee
F - Favorite color: Green and Vesuvius (Landrover orange / cinnomon)
G - Gold or Silver: Silver (but I mix)
H - Height: Shrinking (it changes almost daily) at one time I was 5’11”, I’m much shorter now
I - Instruments you play(ed): I always wanted to learn piano, my mom could afford guitar (waste of money, time, and finger nails.) Now I’d like to learn Hammer Dulcimer and Auto harp
J - Job title: Operations Manager / Program Director / Sales Rep / She who comes when called
K - Kid(s): Yes, one and two halves
L - Living arrangements: We agree to legally live together and mutually like and love each other beyond the intended extent of the law
M - Mom's name: Mom, duh. She actually changed her name and like me goes by her middle name. Vicki
N - Nicknames: Cele and Tanglefoot (oh unless you’re my Mom, and then it is Beast, Grace) Debi
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Is that my birth or hers? None.
P - Pet Peeve: This is Bob’s answer, but it is so excellent, I’m going to expound on it. “People that don't take the time to learn how their public services are funded and organized. Police officials that make it damn near impossible to reach them in a timely manner. Public servants that don't... serve”…. expounded part… Public officials that don’t think alerting the immediate local media about “Incidents of Public Concern” so we can disseminate important information for public consumption… like not being able to get home because someone killed his neighbor and the only accessible road (for most people) will be closed until the wee hours of the morning. Or how about the electrical systems on the draw bridge burned up and we can’t lower the draw bridge so you can’t go home in a timely manner.” just sayin’
Q - Quote from a movie: "Snakes. Why’d it have to be snakes?" (Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones – Radiers of The Lost Arc”
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: A Pinecone, a Butch, and a Buddy
T - Time you wake up: When my eyes open and I smell the coffee
U- Underwear: Under where?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Okra
W - Ways you run late: People run? By choice?
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Dex
Y - Yummy food you make: Well my fat ass says I make lots of yummy things. Ducky is partial to my tacos, chicken enchiladas, and chicken fried steak / mash / gravy
Z - Zoo favorite: hmmmm, the visitors.

I’m not tagging anyone but if you want to play tell let me know so I can learn more about you.

Sith,
Cele

1 comments:

foundinidaho said...

LOL, I can tell you're in radio (you sound so much like a good friend of mine from high school who's a program director in Twin Falls). Very interesting information!