Thursday, December 28, 2006

ABC's of MeMe

ABC’s of MeMe

A- Available or single? Heee, hee are you looking?
B- Best Friend? Ducky, my husband
C- Cake or Pie? Hmmmm, Banoffe pie (okay I’ve only had it once, but it was decadant)
D- Drink of Choice? Coffee
E- Essential Item? Mascara
F- Favorite Color? Green first, cinnamon second (today)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms, Benjamin shares them with me
H- Hometown? Florence, Oregon (well I was raised in LaMirada CA)
I- Indulgence? General Hospital (I’m a junkie)
J- January or February? February, left over sweethearts
K- Kids and names? 1 and 2 halves – Krista, 30, Jenny 32, Missy 26
L- Life is incomplete without? Laughter and love
M- Marriage Date? July 23rd (you do mean the most recent, right?)
N- Number of Siblings? 3, 1 sister, two brothers
O- Oranges or apples? pears
P- Phobias/Fears? Snakes – and there’s nothing unreasonable about it.
Q- Favorite Quote? “Snakes, it had to be snakes.” Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones
R- Reason to Smile? My grandson - Benjamin
S- Season? Spring – need you ask?
T- Tag three people! You, you, and you over there
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I tried out for the roller derby when I was 16
V- Vegetable you hate? Beets, I always thought that is what your parents gave you when they were mad.
W- Worst habit? Procrastination
X- X-Rays you've had? Denta scan, kind of kewl, but expensive.
Y- Your favorite food? Ice Cream – BJ’s Cappaccino Fudge…or a rare, BBQ’d steak
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius

1 comments:

Jazzy said...

Cele,

Quite a few of your answers are the same as I would answer. My hubby and I were married in July too on the 6th. I had to pick a date that was close to a holiday so that he could remember it! :)