Monday, March 09, 2009

Controversial Meme

Care of Sid who got it from Erik -

1. Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Been there done that. No, I would not, but I have and I did for a long while. What the heck was I thinking? Thank heavens a brain cell or three survived. Now to keep it from having been a futile experience in my existance, I survived to tell my kids about it – they are smarter than their mom.

2. Abortion: for or against?
I believe in a woman’s right to choose. Not the state, not the next door neighbor, not a political party, and not the friggin’ pope.

3. Would our country fall with a woman president?
It’s barely survived warmongering and greedy men. Hell yes it will survive, thrive, and prosper.

4. Do you believe in the death penalty?
I am on the fence. I don’t believe in revenge, but I do believe in community rule and we have a death penalty. Enforce it.

5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Allegeric, so my answer has no personal use bearing. Yes, I do.

6. Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do.

7. Do you think same-sex marriage should be legalized?
Sid gave a though provoking answer here and I’ve been mulling it over. Who am I to say you can’t do something I can? Who? Therefore, yes I do. Gracious this world is so screwed up .

8. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
Hispanics, no. And while we’re at it, give the illegal aliens green cards, tax them and let them work. Gracious this world is screwed up.

9. A 12 year old girl has a baby… should she keep it?
Again Sid gave a great answer. Personally, no I don’t think she should. She’s a baby herself who has no right rearing a child, most people don’t even consider a 12 year old of a reasonable age to baby sit.

10. The alcohol age be lowered to 18?
Maybe if we took the taboos off alcohol we’d have less partying teens, less binge drinking teens. Less alcoholics. Maybe. Wisdom begins at home, just like alcohol abuse. And while we're at it, lets make drinking and driving a death penalty crime.

11. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Called off, funny phrase. "Let's call the whole thing off." Should it end, yes, years ago. Give Iraq back their country, let them rule themselves, and let’s fix our own problems. Instead of having a (crap how big is the deficit these days?) deficit that is eating up our resources, let’s put our people to work, our dollars to work, lives back together….right here at home.

12. Assisted suicide is illegal… do you agree?
It legal where I live. I’ve voted several times for it to be made legal. Who am I to say you have to live in extended, fatal agony thanks to the “benefits” of modern medicine. Let there be death with dignity.

13. Do you believe in spanking your children?
Yes. My government says I can’t spank my child as disappline, but they can send them off to die (as a reward for surviving childhood) to liberate people who have no desire to be liberated our way and hate us. WTF?

14. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
No, out of respect. But in the same breath I admit it is your right to do so.

15. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think?
Will she survive the treatment she doled out to her children… five times? Tit for Tat.

16. It’s between you and a person who is being kept alive by life support machines… one has to die? Who?
I’m not afraid of dying, but pull the plug. And let me say this here…again… I do not want to be on life support. EVER! Pull the fucking plug.

17. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
No. If I cared what people think I wouldn't have answered the questions... and then published them on my blog for others to see. I would have instead thought my thoughts, judged everyone else, and lived my pitiful little life holding grudges against others for their beliefs, opinions and audacity to think different than me. Oh wow, that would make me a rabid, Rush Limbaugh, George Bush, Dick Cheney loving, Republican. Argh, if that had been the case, shoot me and put the world out of my misery. Never mind Cheney's in the group, he'd shoot me.

Sith,
Cele

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic answers.

You have MANY brain cells - hush, you :)

"Let there be death with dignity." - This is beautiful.

Forgive me for being so absent in the blog world, Cele. I've been hard pressed to post. The recent motivation to be writing offline and redo my novel. Gah. My challenge includes making an engaging protaganist, an interesting story line, and a powerful opening scene. So far, I'm zero of three.

Angie K. Millgate said...

C!
What a thought-provoking meme. I'm considering doing one of my own over on my blog. I've been fairly absent, as of late, there. It's amazing what happens when I get all caught up in my life. Things that I love doing fall to the wayside. There's gotta be something wrong with that.
xoxox A

foundinidaho said...

Awesome meme! I love it! Your answers are heartfelt and thought out. I'm not sure my family would speak to me if I did it on mine, but I just might.

Cele said...

Sid - first quit apologizing for not blogging. I look forward to editing your book. hint hint.

Abgue - You too quit apologizing. The meme is insightful.

Fii - A longtime ago I decided to be very honest on my blog. If I can't be honest in my writing, then where can I be honest? Because my blog is like opening my heart and showing the seed of who I am.