Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Tulips say, Adieu.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love gardening…hate the little snakies that come with it, but love gardening.

The tulips are fading, the chain tree is leafing out and the chains are beginning to get some color. I need more lupin and snapdragons. I still have some more gay feathers to plant. And I am in search for one specific type of lavender that I have no clue what it is. And my fern around my new garden bench died, they must be replaced.

I was going to go to the nursery today and buy some petunias to replace the tulips. Tomorrow will be soon enough. Ducky likes his lily garden so well that he wants to cut a matching tulip/petunia bed on the other side of the walk (really he wants a second lily garden.) Which makes me think,
hmmmmm, maybe I’ll put another chain tree in.



I had jokingly said, “We could put in a Spanish plaza and a splashy water fountain.” Really I was being facetious. Now he is thinking a second lily garden. Well at least that chain tree won’t be alone.

Personally, I am thinking he could finish his little fence and weed eat the forest.

Sith,
Cele

0 comments: