Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life In Six Words or Less

Yeah as if I could do less. Tewkes latenly tagged me to sum up my life in six words or less.

Here's how this one works:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. (This last step is optional.)

So I read this yesterday morning and considered it off and on all day long. Then I saw I'd actually had been tagged and the pressure was on.

Six words that I'd like to think fit me into a nutshell (because the reality is this butt will never fit into a nutshell)...

Daughter, Wife, Mother, Friend, Kind, Strong

But really isn't it all realitive? So I thought about it some more and came up with one phrase that fits my belief system and me...

It's all about the Journey.
I found the photo on Flickr, by J A X

Tagged? Wow, that is hard so I will tag but playing is optional. And a lot of my friends have been tagged already, so.... Natalie, JulieAnn, Sid, Peggy, Sister Lisa, Enlightened Fairy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great memoir, I have a chalk board in my kitchen I write quotes on. Right now I have, "The goal is the path." Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Here's mine:

An idealist fought for personal honor.

Angie K. Millgate said...

I LOVE THIS, C! And that gorgeous pic feels like I feel about my getting to know you here in bloggerland... a beautiful journey

Anonymous said...

I stand amazed. I'm sitting, but in my head I'm standing up and clapping and wondering to myself how the hell I'm going to tackle this one.

**BIG HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Oh, excellent! I love your memoir and the picture. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

Cele said...

Bookbabie thank you for letting me play

CV that is an epitath and a goal for life

Ang it's nice to have beautiful people along for the ride

Sid, I'm in awe of your talent, so sit back down and write boy.

Tewkes, thank you for getting me into this, it was wonderful and eye opening.

Peggy said...

I did it!
Except it's on My Space blog.
Check it out:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=68512135&blogID=366871943

Thanks for inviting me into the sandbox to play!
Peggy

JulieAnn said...

shit, you tagged everyone I did, almost. :( I played....:)

Anonymous said...

This was NOT easy. It's usually easy. I'm easy. The memoir-title meme was not easy.