Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lilies Galore!

Writing has be...well none existant for me these days. Why because my lily garden bloomth...

And I am busy laying pavers in the hot tub area, while Ducky prepares a new wind / privacy screen between the hot tub and the backyard...


Next up will be a new lily garden across the paver walk from the "old" lily garden.


While the new lily garden will have...duh! lilies, it will also have herbs, more cutting flowers, a blue stone walk, bench, chain tree and instead of a birdhouse, a solar birdbath fountain.


Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, lilies! My favorite! Looks like you had an eventful weekend at the wedding, too.

Cele said...

Thank you Jenn, I actually thought of you when I was posting
because you said you enjoy the flowers so much. If you ever
want a few for desktops let me know.