Friday, July 04, 2008

Another 50 Things Meme

Sid was inspired by Romach, I was inspired by Romach’s naked tatooed guy…mmmm baby. Okay, this is a simple meme of 50 questions and answers.

Here we go.

  1. What do you add to your coffee? Nada
  2. What are you reading now? Blogs, and editing a YA book by Peggy Tibbetts
  3. Do you own a gun? 44mm Glock
  4. Are you registered to vote? Yes, but someday I will change my affiliation. Although repling to the National Republican Party surveys are always fun. Now I have to open that damn caucus thingie. Go Obama!
  5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I’ve got a great doctor.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hotdogs, especially blackened over a campfire (or burn on my Barbecue)
  7. Favorite Christmas Song? “O Holy Night”
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, hot and black.
  9. Can you do push ups? Still? Ouch I’m not sure I want to try.
  10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Ronnie of the beautiful blue eyes.
  11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? My birthstone. My parents gave it to me for my 16th birthday (family tradition)
  12. Favorite hobby? Writing and gardening.
  13. Do you work with people who idolize you? No, ha ha I think they like me though.
  14. Do you have ADD? No, do you want to talk OCD?
  15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I lack self confidence.
  16. What’s your Middle name? Calista
  17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Wayne is going crazy on the radio with Independence day trivia, I know that answer, and Burp is coming for the weekend.
  18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Three oyster shooters (oh mi god they were good and spicy)
  19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Coffee, water, Bengal Spice herbal tea.
  20. Current worry right now? What me worry?
  21. What side do you dress to? People dress to a side? Oh mi god that’s that right / left thingie right? I dress to the south.
  22. Favorite place to be? In my hot tub with my Duck.
  23. How did you bring in the New Year? Snoring, breathing through my mouth, facing north with drool running out of my mouth (just guessing)
  24. Where would you like to go? England, Ireland, Australia
  25. Name three people who will complete this. People who enjoy Meme's and if you do let me know so I can go read it.
  26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? everyones
  27. What color shirt are you wearing? Bathrobe – gray and silver sorta
  28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. Cotton always
  29. Can you whistle? Don’t laugh Sid. I can two finger whistle (without the fingers – very very well) regular whistling, not so good.
  30. Favorite colors(s)? Green and cinnamon.
  31. Could you be a pirate? Ahoy, thar matey! (was I convincing?)
  32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower.
  33. Favorite girls name? Sydney
  34. Favorite boy’s name? I’m not sure.
  35. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets, but I have a kleenex in my bra. Although Sid and Steve will probably remember the cellphone in my bra.
  36. Last thing that made you laugh? Burp telling me it was McDonald’s night.
  37. Best bed sheets as a child? Our sheets were all white.
  38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I broke my tail bone playing softball when I lived in Germany. It had been raining and I played catcher, I went after a foul ball and slide on the grass, landed on the ball. But we got her out. I went on to play seven more innings. I couldn’t sit for months.
  39. Do you love where you live? Absolutely.
  40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three
  41. Who is your loudest friend? My sister – Pinecone – it’s a family thing, we’re all pretty loud.
  42. How many dogs do you have? One, Arlo the Tank.
  43. Does anyone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
  44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Hmmmm, Parasailing (until I broke my foot.) Water fights (both as a child and as an adult)
  45. What are your favorite books? The Lord Of The Ring – JRR Tolkien, The Stand – Stephen King, The Prophet – Kahlil Gibran
  46. What is your favorite candy? Seafoam, Peanut Butter M&M’s, black licorice, and chocolate.
  47. Favorite Team? U of O Ducks.
  48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I won’t be having a funeral.
  49. What were you doing at 12 AM? See answer 23, I’m sure drooling was involved along with a hot flash.
  50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Get the phone, get the phone.

Sid and Romach thank you for the Meme and insights.

Sith,
Cele

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up :) I'd forgotten about the cell phone in your bra - **grin**

GREAT answers!!!

Cele said...

I love the cellphone in the bra story - it's highlighted by the fact that 1) my ringtone is Led Zepplin's Black Dog. 2) I hadn't even been drinking that night.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I called you. And then to see YOU "ringing" was hilarious. While I have never broken my tailbone, I recall a friend of mine having to sit on an "O-ring" after he broke his tail bone. I first thought it was a booster seat of some sort. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Cele said...

Thank goodness I gave in to you asking me to let you call, I'd still be looking for that damn phone.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I have another friend who keeps loads of stuff in her bra, and it always cracks me right up. She'll pull money, cell phone, small wallet, extra wardrobe...all right out of her bra. I can't pull it off but I admire the skill. :-)

Cele said...

My daughter and I both stuff phones and tissues in our bras. I hate carrying a purse much of the time, and if you leave your phone in your purse well then damn.