Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dream Soul

You Are a Dreaming Soul

Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul


Well, you know me, I had to go see what was up after finding the link posted at Lisa's every so tauntingly giving me come hither look that says, "Click me, Click me, you know you want to...just one little click." So like Alice falling down the rabbit's hole I clicked for all I was worth. And I came up with Dreamer Soul. I did it again, changing the answers and still I got a Dreamer Soul. hmmmmm. Was Alice this frustrated or did she just chew on the mushroom?

They say we don't see our selves like others do, I don't see my self this way at all. Well half way maybe. But I don't tend to wear rose coloured glasses. So come on you know you want to click the little link. So what are you?

4 comments:

Sideon said...

"You can say I'm a dreamer...
...but I'm not the only one."
-John Lennon's 'Imagine'

The first time I took this I was a "Hunter." It made me sound positively predatory. Uhm, that's not me.

But Dreamer I can handle.

:)

Here's to Dreams!

Cele said...

It's the "lives inside your head" comment that bothers me. I don't think I'm in LaLa Land, but maybe I am and don't know it.

Plus, isn't it funny that I'm the DJ and yet you're the one who quotes the awesome songs?

Jazzy said...

Cele,

Maybe, it depends on who you ask whether you are in Lala Land... :) (Just Kidding!)

I redid the questions too. The first time I was a Peacemaker Soul, and the second time I was a Dreamer Soul. Maybe, I am a little bit of both. Is that possible?

Cele said...

I'm figuring I must be all dreamer if I did it that many times with no change. At least you and Sid were able to change.

Where are those friggin' glasses?