Friday, October 13, 2006

Me Me X3

I wasn't tagged but I love to play along, so thank you for the blanket tag
Mary Lisa


3 smells that I love:
Vanilla
The house after baking Gingerbread
The Ocean

3 smells that I hate:
Car fumes
Dead Skunk in the middle of anywhere
Stale fast food in a closed car. LM wrote it, she’s totally right

3 jobs I've had in my life:
Groom
Hairdresser
DJ

3 movies that I could watch over and over:
Love Actually
Sense and Sensibility (well anything Jane Austen)
The Mirror Has Two Faces

3 fond memories:
The birth of my grandson (It hurt a lot less than having his mother)
Dancing on my father’s feet
Saturday morning strolls and donuts with my grandfather (I miss him so much)

3 jobs I would love to have:
Groom
Book Editor
DJ (Oh, wait I am a DJ)

3 places I have lived:
California
Oregon
Germany

3 things I like to do:
Spend time with my husband – He is my best friend
Play with Benjamin and Arlo
Critique books

3 of my favorite foods:
Guacamole
Rare steak
Ice Cream (no wonder my butt has it’s own zip code)

3 places I would like to be right now:
In England
In Germany
With friends laughing

3 websites I visit daily:
Trapped by Mormons - http://www.nataliercollins.com/weblog/
Murder She Writes - http://www.murdershewrites.com/
Only three, oh mi gosh - http://sistermarylisa.blogspot.com/ this is my latest blog to add but interesting a fun

3 things that make me cry
Hatred
Good movies / The ending of Ghost Whisperer
The awesomeness of God
3 friends that I would tag but I’m not because…well mine was only a blanket tag…
Natalie – who needs a break now that she’s hit deadline
Jake – who should write a book called They Met Only Once it would be a best seller and the movie would garner Oscars
You

Cele 13 October 2006

0 comments: